I had been working on a project called The Odyssey of the Mammoth, which was my final bachelors project. Our entire team (about 40 students) was trying to make a small game that would be published on Steam by the end of March.
I was one of the artists responsible to create the assets for the environment like the human's props and some rocks for the levels.
To be able to achieve this result and to stay as close as possible to the concept arts, I worked very close with my lead environment artist: Emilie Galipeau, the art director: Florence Proulx-Dubois and the concept artists: Audrey Tremblay and Sorana M. Sarac
The textures were done by Audrey Martel and Pierre Magnat
- Emilie Galipeau: https://www.artstation.com/emiliegalipeau
- Florence Proulx-Dubois: https://www.artstation.com/floeur
- Audrey Tremblay: https://www.artstation.com/audreytremblay
- Sorana M. Sarac: https://www.artstation.com/happilyuniquesquid
- Audrey Martel: https://www.artstation.com/nemesis11
- Pierre Magnat: https://www.artstation.com/gothelian